Sunday, May 9, 2010

Going to Costa Rica

My family is going to Costa Rica this summer!! I am practicing Spanish. I don't know all of them. I am going to have a lot of fun!! It is going to be so hot down there. I am going to spend two months down there and it is going to rain in the rain forest. I am also going to Panama. I do not need any shots! YEAH! We will be staying in cool places. My mom's students are coming with us. Their names are Ella and Alyssa. Have you ever been in Central America? We were supposed to go to Nicaragua too but my mom changed her mind. My family is going to ride on a plane. It is going to be my third plane trip. I am so excited but it will be my sisters first time being on a plane. It is going to be a few hours. Here is a poem I am writing about going to Costa Rica.

Climate is hot
Oceans all around
Sandy beaches
Tall trees
All will be well

Rainy
It will be an adventure
Ceallan's first plane trip
Aislinn's best adventure

By: Aislinn Hunter

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these thoughts, Aislinn. We look forward to hearing more about your travel plans. We always say there are three parts to any experience: 1) the fun of being excited before/planning, 2) the experience itself and how fun it is, and the 3) reflecting on it afterwards and sharing it with more people. We look forward to all three of these stages with you!
    Best,
    Shari, David, Mailyn and Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Far away, Aislinn goes
    Writing a blog so those of us left behind
    Can share in your adventures

    Dreaming
    Scheming
    Imagining

    Taking a trip with you in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aislinn, Kevin and I hope you are all having a great time. Enjoy this special time in your life. Look forward to reading about your adventures. Great job writing your blog! Take care and safe travels. Chris Morron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aislinn Skye,
    This is awesome! I will look forward each day (if you get to write each day) to your adventures. What a wonderful idea this is. We love you so much, know you will have a wonderful time. Hopefully we can SKYPE and see you while you are in Costa Rica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aislinn, your blog looks great! I can't wait to share this with Lamont and Christian. They'll love it too.

    Your poem rocks :) We'll look forward to pictures and more of your amazing writing! Tell everyone we said "hello".

    Jen

    ReplyDelete